September 23, 2009

This won't take long.

The following is true: girls like to take pictures. Girls like to take group pictures. I'm as guilty as the next person. In my opinion, if there's not a picture, it didn't happen. And I for sure didn't wear that outfit.

Many of you have probably guessed that I have an opinion on this topic. Well, many of you are right. And here it is. Girls that put their hand on their hip to make their arm look skinny while taking a picture make me crazy. And I mean that in the purest form of the word. Literally crazy. Especially when there is more than one girl attempting the pose for the benefit of her biceps/triceps brachii. It's strike one on the "reasons we won't be friends list". And in my game, you only get two strikes. Screw convention.

Let me tell you why. Everyone knows you don't just stand around like that. It's like gay marriage, it's just not natural. Yeah, I just went there. You're doing it to make your arm look skinny. And, spoiler alert, it doesn't help that much. I tried it once and, to me, it screams "mentally challenged". Quite loudly. Personally, I don't care about the diameter of your arms. I think it's safe to say that no one else on this planet does either. So, just stand there and smile. It's a tactic that has worked for quite some time now.

1 comment:

  1. is that really why girls do that? to make there arms look skinny? i thought it was just to look cute and modelish. hmm... well i have to agree. i think it looks pretty silly, but i will admit, i have done it a few times. anyways, nice to know the answer to that question.

    ReplyDelete