May 24, 2009

Reasons I'm not ready to be a mother (cont.)

8. I currently drive the same car that I did when I was 16 years old. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say, it barely has room for one able-bodied passenger... much less a kicking, screaming, terrorizing child (which I feel that I will have).
9. Moms are supposed to be able to answer all the "how", "when", "who", and most importantly "why" questions that a child will undoubtedly have. I don't have an iPhone with the power of Google to retrieve those answers quickly and report them to my child so that he (I'm having boys) never has to tell his friends that his mom didn't know the answer.
10. I rely on Google to answer life's most important questions.

1 comment:

  1. Tate, that was hilarious!!!!Can't wait to see you, welcome home!

    ReplyDelete