March 31, 2009

hmph

Ok I'm putting my pride on the line here, but I think it's time to admit... I haven't the slightest idea about how to work this thing.

I see a box to my right that says "followers", which, I'm not gonna lie, makes me feel like Kelly Kapowski for a minute. Until I realize that I only have one follower. And she is my sister. And I asked her to do it.

While we're at it, I'm not sure what I think about the use of the term "followers". Although, I suppose it's good we're getting past all that Facebook sugar-coating of being a person's "friend". Calling it like it is, I guess.

So come, follow me, and help me vindicate the awkward freckled-face Jr. High girl with the tapered jeans and the hair that was not-so-subtly calling out for a straightener that just wanted a Zack Morris to call her own. My mom will pay you.

4 comments:

  1. Now you have two! You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is going to be glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, welcome!!!! I will LOVE reading your blog so much! You are a great writer and this will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally your follower, Carla - from here to the ends of the earth. You can be my follower too...if you want.

    http://teambradley20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete